What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Mickymaid said:
I would get the juice maker first, I can't ever keep up with juices and they are great sellers.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Plus you need cherry juice to make the Popsicle

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Mickymaid said:
Plus you need cherry juice to make the Popsicle

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

II agree. Juice first.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I'm having trouble figuring how to price my items in my shop so that they're fair but also make me profit, is there anyone who can give me ideas?

If its items like building materials they will sell even at max price. The same goes for syrup and sugar.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Morgan check your F.A.R.M :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Hi,

Help needed please. I need two blackberry jam to complete my last boat order. Thank you...
 
Kix I can't! It keeps kicking me out! PM me.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
smallpigpig said:
hows everyone's farms today? anyone need help?

I'll let you know...
 

Attachments

  • image-3886612047.webp
    image-3886612047.webp
    34 KB · Views: 238
Ornatrix said:
Yes please! Do you need anything from me?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Sorry, my Internet was disconnected due to excessive payment LOL :) I'm back, still have tomato juice if u need it
 
d3li9ht said:
Haha :D
Just let it sail away Holidae :p

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^

I know. I'm working on Stevedore III now though. :)
 
d3li9ht said:
Haha :D
Just let it sail away Holidae :p

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^

Got it covered.
 

Attachments

  • image-3672803132.webp
    image-3672803132.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 247

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom