What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

ballfreak said:
Hi,

Help needed please. I need two blackberry jam to complete my last boat order. Thank you...

Hi do you still need b jam gc msbonce if you need them feel free to add me
 
Ornatrix said:
Kix I can't! It keeps kicking me out! PM me.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Haven't been able to use kik for weeks now :(( so I deleted in the end xx
 
Captain I achieved :) thanks all who helped or offered to.
image-4018312524.webp

I'm gonna let boat 4 come in on its own as I'm at work and busy period is gonna kick off soon. Anyone who wants to sell me strawb ice cream or butter save it for me and pm me and I'll get back to you later on :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Msbonce said:
On my way will add 1 wheat so I know it's you

Thank you very very much. I'm heading to bed now. It is close to midnight in Bangkok. Cheers and let me know if i can be of a help.
 
ballfreak said:
Thank you very very much. I'm heading to bed now. It is close to midnight in Bangkok. Cheers and let me know if i can be of a help.

Yw sleep tight x
 
patytita012 said:
Sorry, my Internet was disconnected due to excessive payment LOL :) I'm back, still have tomato juice if u need it

Yes please!

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I just saw 6 planks for sale in a shop and snapped them up since I know they're scarce lately. They are for whoever wants them. Full price tho FYI, sorry.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
I just saw 6 planks for sale in a shop and snapped them up since I know they're scarce lately. They are for whoever wants them. Full price tho FYI, sorry.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Not six. Eight, sorry.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
addiosamigo said:
Whats this 'wheating' all about??

Shorthand for : go to my roadside stand and buy the single wheat stalk sitting there so I know you've arrived so that I can put up the thing you actually want...
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom