What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
I have the time though, so as long as someone else needs them I'm good.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I have enough for both of you! Going now to wheat in my roadside stand!

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tisfortonya said:
I have enough for both of you! Going now to wheat in my roadside stand!

Just now seen this, only need 10 now on my way

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Just now seen this, only need 10 now on my way

Got them thank you...I went ahead and took the 2 as well, if you need anything let me know.

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Got them thank you...I went ahead and took the 2 as well, if you need anything let me know.

No problem, right now I don't really need anything, got my boat's order queued up and hust waiting for the machines to quiet down!

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Thanks :) I'll pm you once I'm home. I managed to briefly get on my farm and found a plank in a box. Lost connection straight after tho so might've lost the plank as well x

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Home now :D heading for a nap soon. Busy weekend catching up on me. Went on my farm and that plank wasn't in my inventory but the toolbox was back and it still had a plank in it then I opened one on a neighbours farm and got another plank. Looks like my plank luck is changing lol. Still need 8 for barn upgrade tho

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

badmann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something that's been bothering me for a while: How is it that on the road side stands chicken feed sells for more than eggs? I regularly sell 10 chicken feed for 72 and once advertised it's usually gone within seconds, but everywhere people sell eggs for 50 and nobody seems to be buying. Weird...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
badmann said:
Something that's been bothering me for a while: How is it that on the road side stands chicken feed sells for more than eggs? I regularly sell 10 chicken feed for 72 and once advertised it's usually gone within seconds, but everywhere people sell eggs for 50 and nobody seems to be buying. Weird...

Sometimes I bought 10 eggs for 50 coins just bcoz Greg or other walk-in ppl will give me 200% profit from it :p

On the other hand, chicken feed needs crops & time and everyone seem to be out of it bcoz every 20 mins their chickens will screaming (?) for food, so maybe that's why it worth more than eggs..

But I'll never notice this interesting fact if you hadn't mentioned it, lol

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Home now :D heading for a nap soon. Busy weekend catching up on me. Went on my farm and that plank wasn't in my inventory but the toolbox was back and it still had a plank in it then I opened one on a neighbours farm and got another plank. Looks like my plank luck is changing lol. Still need 8 for barn upgrade tho

My plank luck really is changing! A very nice friend sold me 6 of them and then I found one while collecting goods on my farm so now only need 1 for my upgrade :) definitely nap time now tho zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:

I still have that plank if you wantit lol

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Magg1e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
badmann said:

It is called supply and demand.

Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! Proud to be a F.A.R.M. member

badmann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Magg1e said:
It is called supply and demand.

Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! Proud to be a F.A.R.M. member

No amount of economic theory can explain why a processed good (eggs) is cheaper than its raw version (chicken feed) when the raw version has no other use than to be processed.

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
badmann said:
No amount of economic theory can explain why a processed good (eggs) is cheaper than its raw version (chicken feed) when the raw version has no other use than to be processed.

Lol! You're being so serious, but I'm getting curious here. Is it true?
My major is computer science, not economics and I feel that I'll never understand all the economics theories :p

badmann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:
Lol! You're being so serious, but I'm getting curious here. Is it true?
My major is computer science, not economics and I feel that I'll never understand all the economics theories :p

Well, I'm no economist either (I'm a mathematician) but I'm pretty sure about this.
Just think about it: in a rational universe, nobody would buy my chicken feed for 72 gold if they can easily buy eggs for 50. Infact, I think that supply and demand should act so that the price for chicken feed ends up lower than the price for eggs.

PS: but maybe it would have been best not to mention it and just keep making a profit from selling chicken feed and buying eggs ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts