From my own experience I will tell you climbing level too quickly is not a good idea. I've only been playing two and a half weeks, but am already at level 35. The first twenty five levels or so, I just focused on level jumping. I really shot myself in the foot tho, because I had multiple new machines available, the dock, and the mine all to open and NO money to do it. Because I was at a higher level, my board orders were all asking for things that I didn't have the machines to make. I was stuck for quite awhile. Now I move up levels much more slowly, but focus on keeping a cushion in my bank and planning ahead for what will become available to upgrade or buy in the next levels ahead. So enjoy each level you are at, no rush.
Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.