What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Sorry only just seen this :( on train home now so could still lose signal. Can't wait go get home to my wifi!! :D Normal f.a.r.m.ing service will resume shortly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Good :) I still have it if you still want it.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Gina Brown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
I make stuff and sell it. I plant my own crops, buy a few of each tree, harvest my animals and use my machines to make things. If you sell what you make your outgoing cost stays very low but you get good income from it. I only buy ingredients and ready made goods if I need them to fill orders.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Thanks, maybe been focusing on climbing levels n experience too much. Quitting is not a option!!

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:
Thanks, maybe been focusing on climbing levels n experience too much. Quitting is not a option!!

From my own experience I will tell you climbing level too quickly is not a good idea. I've only been playing two and a half weeks, but am already at level 35. The first twenty five levels or so, I just focused on level jumping. I really shot myself in the foot tho, because I had multiple new machines available, the dock, and the mine all to open and NO money to do it. Because I was at a higher level, my board orders were all asking for things that I didn't have the machines to make. I was stuck for quite awhile. Now I move up levels much more slowly, but focus on keeping a cushion in my bank and planning ahead for what will become available to upgrade or buy in the next levels ahead. So enjoy each level you are at, no rush. :)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348486732.056045.jpg

Good morning everyone! Down on the farm. My farm to be exact. This happened before two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Good :) I still have it if you still want it.

Thanks :) I'll pm you once I'm home. I managed to briefly get on my farm and found a plank in a box. Lost connection straight after tho so might've lost the plank as well x

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
From my own experience I will tell you climbing level too quickly is not a good idea. I've only been playing two and a half weeks, but am already at level 35. The first twenty five levels or so, I just focused on level jumping. I really shot myself in the foot tho, because I had multiple new machines available, the dock, and the mine all to open and NO money to do it. Because I was at a higher level, my board orders were all asking for things that I didn't have the machines to make. I was stuck for quite awhile. Now I move up levels much more slowly, but focus on keeping a cushion in my bank and planning ahead for what will become available to upgrade or buy in the next levels ahead. So enjoy each level you are at, no rush. :)

I agree. I think I levelled up too quickly to begin with as well. Now I concentrate on money. I've a feeling that once I start trying again for captains the stars I get from filling boats will push me up too quick lol.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. I think I levelled up too quickly to begin with as well. Now I concentrate on money. I've a feeling that once I start trying again for captains the stars I get from filling boats will push me up too quick lol.

Yeah it will. Because when I was working on the Captain achievement I wasn't trying to level up to the end of Captain 3 and I aw able to slow the XP down by not filling any truck orders.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gina Brown said:

I agree quitting is not an option. They are right, if its money you need focus on that. Before the update I was stuck at 50, there were not any more levels so I started selling all my goods thru the stall at decent prices so it would sell fast. I would only buy things when I could make a profit. My money shot up pretty quick, don't get discouraged. Once you get your money up and all your production machines going full tilt, leveling up will be easier.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

cterie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
down anyone have Vanilla Ice Cream? I need 6 for my boat and I don't even have an ice cream maker yet!!

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ATTENTION: Go check your F.A.R.M!

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Completely forgot who I was throwing popcorn in for last night... Anyone remember? I now have so many I've gotta unload some!

Tisfortonya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tisfortonya said:
Completely forgot who I was throwing popcorn in for last night... Anyone remember? I now have so many I've gotta unload some!

Ahh, went back & checked... Pinedemort do you need popcorn?

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tisfortonya said:

I'll take some , I need 12 for my boat it will take me another 6 hours to cook those.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
I'll take some , I need 12 for my boat it will take me another 6 hours to cook those.

I have the time though, so as long as someone else needs them I'm good.

Most reactions

Latest posts