What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

skaematik said:
This is weird but could someone sell me 10 wheat?
I have 1 ATM and it would take me ages to build it back up to 40... I'll pay full price

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD. GC & KIK: skaematik

I have plenty I'll add you in the gc if you don't mind

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
 
Lol! You're being so serious, but I'm getting curious here. Is it true?
My major is computer science, not economics and I feel that I'll never understand all the economics theories :p

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member ^_^

Neither does the Hay Day Devs that's why the prices are so messed up and over inflated. Could you imagine going to a hardware store and paying $270 for a single bolt or for a box of nails?




Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
My thought is, IT'S JUST A GAME!! In real life who would pay any of these prices, except maybe the jewelry and bars....

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

It's not just a game it's F.A.R.M life!


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I put a few sets of 10 for whenever you get there

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Aw thanks so much you didn't need to put them at 1 gp... :)
If you need anything I'll do my best to help

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD. GC & KIK: skaematik
 
Last edited:
skaematik said:
Aw thanks so much you didn't need to put them at 1 gp... :)
If you need anything I'll do my best to help

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD. GC & KIK: skaematik

No problem I put 20 more so grab them quick!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
 
No problem I put 20 more so grab them quick!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Ah looks like they're sold out, no matter, my silo is feeling a bit bloated already haha
Thanks though :D


Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD. GC & KIK: skaematik
 
Ornatrix said:
I still have that plank if you wantit lol

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Yes please :) was gonna pm you but I couldn't stay awake long enough lol x

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! ------------------------ I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Does anyone have 6 vanilla icecreams or any vanilla icecream they could sell me? I'll pay full price.
 
cterie said:
Does anyone have 6 vanilla icecreams or any vanilla icecream they could sell me? I'll pay full price.

Hi I messages earlier I can help gc msbonce
 
cterie said:
Does anyone have 6 vanilla icecreams or any vanilla icecream they could sell me? I'll pay full price.

I'll add 1 wheat so I know it's you
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom