What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading this... I feel sorry for Tom. And the developers.

I'm grateful that people in this forum are not complainers. Here, people use kind words and support each others.

Reading some posts on that "official" forum makes me kinda sick :(
I hope the developers will continue their efforts for us who love & appreciate the game... not for the complainers...

Please do not post external links, including sites to other forums. Thank you, Moderating staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boat order is here and I need 6 more strawberry cakes! Ugh! Maybe when I get up tomorrow morning I'll have better luck!

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:
My boat order is here and I need 6 more strawberry cakes! Ugh! Maybe when I get up tomorrow morning I'll have better luck!

I got strawberry cakes if u need

Magg1e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:

I have 3 stop by my place and wheating

Wondering what my Game Center ID, Farm Name or Level is? Click here! Proud to be a F.A.R.M. member

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:

I have them but I just shut it down before my boat came in so I would have more time. Let me know in the morning if you need them. Usually here around 6 am central time

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Patytita012 and Magg1e for helping me fill my boat order! Happy farming!

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone trade 1 plank and 1 screw? That's all I'm missing for next upgrade on both silo and barn, can trade bolts, wood panels or nails

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my 2nd Captain award too! Thanks everyone! Woohoo! Goodnight:)).

Congrats Patcha :D You're halfway on finishing the Captain!

Can anyone trade 1 plank and 1 screw? That's all I'm missing for next upgrade on both silo and barn, can trade bolts, wood panels or nails

Seems now is the scarce season of single plank in Hay Day land.. :-/

luciN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got to level 20, the dock is open but is asking me to spend 16000 to repair it. Is it really necessary to repair the dock in order to attract the boats?
Where I am going to get that amount of coins?

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:
Congrats Patcha :D You're halfway on finishing the Captain!

Seems now is the scarce season of single plank in Hay Day land.. :-/

Yea, tell me about it. I need 4 nails, 1 screw for silo and 1 duct tape and 14, yes 14 planks!!

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got to level 20, the dock is open but is asking me to spend 16000 to repair it. Is it really necessary to repair the dock in order to attract the boats?
Where I am going to get that amount of coins?

Yes, it is necessary to repair the dock. But it's up to you when to do it. The repair work takes about 2 days, I think, before the first boat will come.
Oh, you will get the coins... by farming of course ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts