What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Myvintagedreams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snoopy1313 said:
Yeah, that was for you, sorry for not being clear. Snoopy's farm isn't me. And I'll add you right now

After double checking my list that farm isn't even a friend. Haha. Think my brain is telling me it's bed time lol. Suppose it is 3:30 can't believe the things I do for my farm :)
EDIT: Accepted. Will put a wheat up to make sure

GC: myvintagedreams level: 27

Last edited:

sowrongitssteff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:
Great preparation there :)
It's somehow satisfying to be able to finish a boat by yourself, isn't it?
Just shout for a help here when you need anything, dear!

Yeah, I might still end up needing help... Can't get anything done until the afternoon during the weekend because of school, luckily the boat won't arrive until I get home :)

Base13148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found out that Tom is only to be able to be used so many times then I have to pay diamonds for it. I also hate that all the productions machines are so expensive. I thoroughly enjoy the game but do not have money to spend/waste to complete tasks. Any good suggestions???

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found out that Tom is only to be able to be used so many times then I have to pay diamonds for it. I also hate that all the productions machines are so expensive. I thoroughly enjoy the game but do not have money to spend/waste to complete tasks. Any good suggestions???

There has been darker times on Hay Day, where inflation is everywhere, no Tom to run errands freely nor with diamonds, and Jam Maker is priced 98,500 coins.

I have been on those times. I got Tom before the public, but for some reason the developers didn't tell Tom that I could use his service for free as a trial. Thus, I've never got a chance to get Tom's service for free. I worked my machines off patiently, saved enough money and bought the almighty Jam Maker at said price, and then the update came a week later and they reduced almost half the price. But I still enjoy this game, just today I got enough money finally to buy Jewelry Maker, with 1,000 bucks left, but several hours later I already have 10,000 coins on my pocket. I enjoy making products, saving them, helping others in need on this forum.

The key to this game is.... patience & networking :)
On the mean time, just enjoy farming ;-)

Last edited:

GBowenz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This frog situation is perplexing. I bought one small and one large pond when they first were available. I get maybe four frogs once in a while. But most of the time the ponds are empty. I often see other farms teeming with frogs. Is the amount of frogs random?

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:
There has been darker times on Hay Day, where inflation is everywhere, no Tom to run errands freely nor with diamonds, and Jam Maker is priced 98,500 coins.

I have been on those times. I got Tom before the public, but for some reason the developers didn't tell Tom that I could use his service for free as a trial. Thus, I've never got a chance to get Tom's service for free. I worked my machines off patiently, saved enough money and bought the almighty Jam Maker at said price, and then the update came a week later and they reduced almost half the price. But I still enjoy this game, just today I got enough money finally to buy Jewelry Maker, with 1,000 bucks left, but several hours later I already have 10,000 coins on my pocket. I enjoy making products, saving them, helping others in need on this forum.

Very well said!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Magg1e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:

Clap! Clap! Clap! Excellent explanation in deed :)

(
"<CALayer: 0xa02c5e0>"
)

Pinedemort

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I usually focus on making pie, feed and sugar and then sell them at max price to get money first. Once I get enough money, I switch to complete truck/boat orders to get exp so I can buy the machine. But you need to be patient. Everyone started at 0 too and there's really no fun if you can get everything too fast. Also I must say this community helps a lot. I've made wonderful neighbors here, who are very kind to help me every time I ask for. Of course I'm trying to give back as much as I could too. That makes the game even more enjoyable to me :)

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This frog situation is perplexing. I bought one small and one large pond when they first were available. I get maybe four frogs once in a while. But most of the time the ponds are empty. I often see other farms teeming with frogs. Is the amount of frogs random?

It is random I guess...
I bought a small pond, sometimes I can see frogs jumping from inside the pond, it's cute ;)
But right now there are quite a lot of frogs teeming in front of my Achievement House, out of nowhere, the pond is not even located there.. but everytime I go into the game, the frogs are still there. So random...

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually focus on making pie, feed and sugar and then sell them at max price to get money first. Once I get enough money, I switch to complete truck/boat orders to get exp so I can buy the machine. But you need to be patient. Everyone started at 0 too and there's really no fun if you can get everything too fast. Also I must say this community helps a lot. I've made wonderful neighbors here, who are very kind to help me every time I ask for. Of course I'm trying to give back as much as I could too. That makes the game even more enjoyable to me :)

Agreed wholeheartedly with Pinedemort's strategy :D
It's just like in the real world when you wanted something and worked hard for it, there's the satisfaction ;)

courtsquirt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my - dear miss 8 just played on my farm and now I will soon have (well in some time) heaps of strawberries and purple flowers :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts