What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

kix1980 said:
Sheesh!! What's with all the foxes?!! Think they're having a meeting lol.

That's why I haven't had the wandering guy or wheel of fortune they are being held captive by the foxes and too scared to leave :))
 
i am probably not doing this right. can't see where to put the question. the foxes don't usually bother me but two have been standing in the same spot for two days now. they are stuck by the entrance to the riverboat. any ideas how to move them along?
 
Having the follow/unfollow bug.

Does anyone know, if I delete and reinstall the game will I have to start all over? Or can I continue my current farm?

Any help much appreciated.
 
Number of "frog attracting ponds" on my farm = 2. Number of frogs on my farm = 0.
 
FARMING FOOL said:
i am probably not doing this right. can't see where to put the question. the foxes don't usually bother me but two have been standing in the same spot for two days now. they are stuck by the entrance to the riverboat. any ideas how to move them along?

Move everything near them away so there's a big, unobstructed pathway out, then touch or click on them to "shoo" them. Or use dynamite.
 
Lorthis said:
Having the follow/unfollow bug.

Does anyone know, if I delete and reinstall the game will I have to start all over? Or can I continue my current farm?

Any help much appreciated.

Yes, it will all be there waiting for you.
 
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but i seriously need 9x icecream to send away my boat, because i can't afford the ice cream machine at the moment.

would be amazing if someone could help me. Send me a PM or add me in GC (freakimkäfig.com).

Thanks in advance!
 
hey, i'm in need of syrup and apple pie for my next boat, and the thing is i need syrup to make apple pies -.-
anyone has any of those to spare?? pls PM or add me on gc Rahyan Loki
thanks!
 
Mickymaid said:
December 21st 2012.... Lol

No!!!! My daughters second birthday is Dec. 30. So the end of the world will have to wait since she is my only child.
 
StormCage1412 said:
Anyone here still needing starter strawberries? My first real crop will be ready in 5 mins.

Do you have any fresh strawberry pie, or maybe some grapes?
 
FARMING FOOL said:
i am probably not doing this right. can't see where to put the question. the foxes don't usually bother me but two have been standing in the same spot for two days now. they are stuck by the entrance to the riverboat. any ideas how to move them along?

A double barrel and a hound dog.
 
EyeC999 said:
Number of "frog attracting ponds" on my farm = 2. Number of frogs on my farm = 0.

I noticed that on another persons farm. They had two bought ponds with no frogs but the pond that was already on their farm had a lot of frogs. LOL!
 
Msbonce said:
Morn all if anyone has apple jam I need 4 pls xx

I have two that are ready, I also have two waiting behind two blackberry jams.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom