What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Is there a Limit to how expensive the fence or Stone path gets? I just built some and noticed each consecutive piece is more expensive than the last. Is there a cap on the price or is the sky the limit?
 
Mickymaid said:
What level are you? I don't see you are we already friends because I haven't gotten a request?

Sorry I missed you sent pm I'm level 38 cg msbonce
 
Hey everybody. I just home from shopping at the mall with my ill bro. Did I miss anything?
 
I'm about to sell 10 strawberries at max price. Does anybody here need any?
 
Mickymaid said:
I think everybody here is good for now...I could use 1 bolt if any body has one.

Never mind I just got one when I harvested my carrots! Imagine that, getting exactly what you need:)
 
Mickymaid said:
Never mind I just got one when I harvested my carrots! Imagine that, getting exactly what you need:)

Now if it always happened like that there will be no need to request things.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom