What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Sheesh!! What's with all the foxes?!! Think they're having a meeting lol.
 

Attachments

  • image-4168316213.webp
    image-4168316213.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 425
Mickymaid said:
You would think Greg would start selling some of the new items.

Greg is a hoarder. Just look at his farm. Everything he wants from us he already has. Maybe he built a underground bunker and he's stocking up for the end of the world.
 
Does anybody have 2 ice creams? I have two going now but I don't feel like waiting and the boat leaves in 4 hrs. I'll be willing to sell the two back if whoever needs them.
 
1million said:
Does anybody have 2 ice creams? I have two going now but I don't feel like waiting and the boat leaves in 4 hrs. I'll be willing to sell the two back if whoever needs them.

I do...
 
Mickymaid said:

Thank you! If you want/need the two ice creams back let me know in a PM. I'll sell them back at the same price you sold them to me.
 
Looks like this one's headed down the mine :)
 

Attachments

  • image-4195596787.webp
    image-4195596787.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 280
1million said:
Thank you! If you want/need the two ice creams back let me know in a PM. I'll sell them back at the same price you sold them to me.

Your welcome...I'm sure I will need something
 
kix1980 said:
Looks like this one's headed down the mine :)

Uh oh. Maybe he will dig for ore and diamonds. Sort of like Tom the errand boy.
 
1million said:
Uh oh. Maybe he will dig for ore and diamonds. Sort of like Tom the errand boy.

Haha poor Tom! I've still not seen him. Won't be paying him in diamonds tho.
 
1million said:
Greg is a hoarder. Just look at his farm. Everything he wants from us he already has. Maybe he built a underground bunker and he's stocking up for the end of the world.

December 21st 2012.... Lol
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom