What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

having trouble with my account andq icloud!

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently changed my Apple ID, which obviously meant I had to change it on everything I use that account for. The problem I have is my iCloud mail account won't let me edit the username. If I try to get new mail it tells me my Apple ID or Password is incorrect, then gives me the option tosedit, but it will only let me edit the password and not the Apple ID.

Any ideas on how to get round this simple request which I am struggling with.q

Thanks

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and obviously having trouble with my spelling. Sorry :/

thistledana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes! I have exactly the same problem! Everyone has answers to the question about changing the @me account, but not the username account, and it's extremely frustrating! Please help!

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thistledana said:
Yes! I have exactly the same problem! Everyone has answers to the question about changing the @me account, but not the username account, and it's extremely frustrating! Please help!

Have you fixed is problem yet?

King201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abiparker85 said:
Hi all,

I recently changed my Apple ID, which obviously meant I had to change it on everything I use that account for. The problem I have is my iCloud mail account won't let me edit the username. If I try to get new mail it tells me my Apple ID or Password is incorrect, then gives me the option tosedit, but it will only let me edit the password and not the Apple ID.

Any ideas on how to get round this simple request which I am struggling with.q

Thanks

Just delete the account and added again with the new apple ID.

julesthecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that problem also, not only iCloud but many places request my password blablabla. When trying to delete iCloud account it states that everything I have on my iPad will be deleted..... Any ideas???

Most reactions

Latest posts