What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having trouble trying to delete emails

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I googled how to delete a bunch of emails and got a reply from this forum. When I try to do what the reply says, I can't get the same result in the Settings/mail part of the response. Here's how it tells to do it from the quote:
"Go to settings/mail and choose the email account... Then choose Advanced, I think remove is the top option, set it to one day....."

I get as far as settings/mail, contacts, calendars but when I go to the Accounts section and choose Gmail, Then Advanced, there is no option to remove or set to one day. Anyone that can help, as I have about 60 emails in inbox and don't want to go one by one.
Also, anyone using ImailG app for email? can you tell me if it's better than the stock Ipad email app?

Most reactions

Latest posts