What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen any action on the "Ships: by March 19" units?

jmkiska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I missed the first round of new iPads for the 3/16 delivery. I ordered a Black 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G for AT&T on 3/8. My status still say "Processing Items". Has anyone else who ordered a "Ships: by March 19" unit seen any other status?

My status does say "Delivers: March 21 via Standard Shipping", which is a change form when I placed my order when it said "Delivers: by March 26 via Standard Shipping".

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They changed mine to "delivers march 21" as well. My guess is they will ship it on Friday.

Jeffnewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has a date of ships by the 19th and delivery of the 22nd. Still in the processing items stage though and I have been checking it quite often. I just wish that would change and give me a little hope..lol.

mossfur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i went from the 26th to the 19th and still reads that it is in the Processing Stage,ordered my unit on the 10th of March.

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mossfur said:
Yes i went from the 26th to the 19th and still reads that it is in the Processing Stage,ordered my unit on the 10th of March.

Is that ship date or eta delivery?

Wmwelch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The initial ship date for my 64GB white Wifi engraved IPAD was 3/19 with a delivery date of 3/26. Today it says that it shipped on 3/15 and will be delivered by UPS on 3/19. The UPS site says that it is in transit and on-time.

I just did an update on the UPS tracking info and now mine says that it was originally scheduled for a 3/19 delivery but now lists an early delivery date of 3/16. Hope it really does show up then. The tracking info only says it left China, but the delivery scheduling info at the top is what has changed. This change just happened this afternoon.

Last edited:

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wmwelch said:
The initial ship date for my 64GB white Wifi engraved IPAD was 3/19 with a delivery date of 3/26. Today it says that it shipped on 3/15 and will be delivered by UPS on 3/19. The UPS site says that it is in transit and on-time.

I just did an update on the UPS tracking info and now mine says that it was originally scheduled for a 3/19 delivery but now lists an early delivery date of 3/16. Hope it really does show up then. The tracking info only says it left China, but the delivery scheduling info at the top is what has changed. This change just happened this afternoon.

My is scheduled to ship "by the 19th" for a delivery on the 21st. I sure hope it ships tommorrow... I ordered mine last Saturday.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been processing since Sunday! Says will ship on the 19th and delivery on the 21st. I wish it would go into something other than processing. :(

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Mistweaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been processing since Sunday! Says will ship on the 19th and delivery on the 21st. I wish it would go into something other than processing. :(

Same.

I hope it updates status tomorrow, but then again I've been saying that every day since Sunday!

ladynikon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I missed the first round of new iPads for the 3/16 delivery. I ordered a Black 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G for AT&T on 3/8. My status still say "Processing Items". Has anyone else who ordered a "Ships: by March 19" unit seen any other status?

My status does say "Delivers: March 21 via Standard Shipping", which is a change form when I placed my order when it said "Delivers: by March 26 via Standard Shipping".

Mine orginally said everything your said. It is right now on its way to me. Per UPS it will be here later today.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bryanpog said:
Mines still processing :-(

Wonder if they are short on supply hence the "processing" holdup. I'm thinking about calling Apple...but I can just imagine the wait-time.

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
Wonder if they are short on supply hence the "processing" holdup. I'm thinking about calling Apple...but I can just imagine the wait-time.

I called yesterday around noon central time. My wait was like 10 seconds. I however had a brain fart an forgot to ask about the shipping......

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bryanpog said:
I called yesterday around noon central time. My wait was like 10 seconds. I however had a brain fart an forgot to ask about the shipping......

I just called them and they assured me of original shipping date of 19th. Said it should change status late Sunday night. Keeping fingers crossed.

Jeffnewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not wait went down to Target this morning and got one right off the shelf. This store had 5 and a guy go one right after me. I cancelled my online order. Very happy it worked out.

Most reactions

Latest posts