What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Store Pick-Up Confirmation - Where is it????

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I work...and live alone...Apple won't let a carrier leave an iPad at your front door, so if you are not home then you have to wait. Better to pick it up than get stuck waiting the entire weekend for a second delivery.

After placing your order when you log into your account on the apple store. Right on top of the iPad order is a big link for an apple approved form to print out and tape to your front door. You must agree online and also sign the paper before placing it on the door and the delivery person will leave the package.

(I however would not trust that the package would still be there if just left on my front door step so I will be waiting for mine and sign in person)

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike is right.. I already printed mine out since I'm in and out all day. I live in a gated community so I'm not worried about theft. In 15 years nothing has ever been taken

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't wait at home. I have meetings with clients that pay my bills .. Lol UPS can show up at 10 am or 7 pm. I don't have the luxury of being able to stay home and wait

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the FedEx presigned thing with my iPod touch a few years ago and they still wouldn't leave it. I had to be there to actually sign for it.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had my iPad new at about 8:05am this morning. I'm glad I did let them deliver it. Talk about headache. I was the only one on the pickup line this morning and wad the second customer to walk into the store. Love not living in a megacity.

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had big Walmart gift card that I've been saving up from Xmas. I walked into my 24 hour Walmart on the way to work early this morning (about 6am) and bought a 32 gig wifi. I haven't done anything with it but charge it (at 84 percent when I got it) since the set up process is step by step and I'll need to be restoring from iTunes. Looks like my local Walmart had already sold about half their stock since midnight. (5 of each version.)

Feels a bit heavier than the 2 with sleek rounded edges.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

Last edited:

Most reactions