What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Calendars

rmpresti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to sync my Ipad 3 calendars with google calendars?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Tap on Add Account and choose the GMail option. If you don't want to use the Mail or Notes apps with Google, just turn them off in the account's options.

To sync more than the primary calendar go to this site (after setting up) and add your other calendars.

https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect

You can also sync your contacts with the Contacts app using this setup:

Sync contacts with your iOS device - Gmail Help

OP
R

rmpresti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, your advice worked perfectly.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe someone could help me with this... I have my calendar on my iPad mini synced with my Google calendar. When I enter a calendar event on my Android phone it appears in my iPad calendar; however, when I enter an event using the iPad it will not show up on my Android phone's calendar. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16gb using iPF

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe someone could help me with this... I have my calendar on my iPad mini synced with my Google calendar. When I enter a calendar event on my Android phone it appears in my iPad calendar; however, when I enter an event using the iPad it will not show up on my Android phone's calendar. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16gb using iPF
It could simply be a case of your Android device is sending entries to a calendar your iPad Mini has allocated as an accepted calendar.
However, on your Android device the calendar your iPad Mini is using is not being seen by your Android device.
1. Check your Android device's calendars and see if the calendar your iPad Mini is using is available.
2. Use a single calendar that all devices can use and see.

Most reactions