What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader vs iannotate

cutedogs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want to know which ones better from someone who's used both. I got goodreader the other day and it seems to do everything I want it to. But today I was looking at my friend using iannotate and it looked easier to use.

I was wondering if iannotate would actually be worth getting?

iAnnotate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings, cutedogs. I represent iAnnotate PDF. I'd be more than happy to describe all of our amazing features here, but if you private message me your email, I can give you a promo code so you can decide for yourself. Thanks!

S

sanjmeh

iAnnotate said:
Greetings, cutedogs. I represent iAnnotate PDF. I'd be more than happy to describe all of our amazing features here, but if you private message me your email, I can give you a promo code so you can decide for yourself. Thanks!

I want to try Iannotate too. Can you help me with on a promo code? Can send Edited by Moderator - please do not post email address's, this is against the forum rules and for your own Internet security.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wordtoni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to try Iannotate too. Can you help me with on a promo code? Can send Edited by Moderator - please do not post email address's, this is against the forum rules and for your own Internet security.

I would like a promo code too please.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hi All,

Please Private Message iAnnotate for promo code as mentioned above. Thanks!

hongsiying

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am currently using goodreader but I'm looking to try IAnnotate as well. Would love if you could provide me with a promo code to do so

bluebottle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, currently I'm looking for the advantage of Goodreader compared to IAnnotate other than its cheaper price. Will using either both to annotate research paper. I wonder if they can put notes inside highlighted text like Adobe Reader X.

iAnnotate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Thank you for your interest in iAnnotate PDF.

I've gotten approval from my supervisor to give away five copies of our app. To enter, private message me a sentence or two about how you will use our app and make sure to include your email address.

I'll choose my five favorite proposed iAnnotate PDF uses and post them here. Be creative or serious! It's up to you. Submit your message by noon EST this Friday, and I will post the winners in the afternoon!

Thanks!

S

sanjmeh

iAnnotate said:
Good replies so far! Please remember to include your email address in your PM.

Why are you asking for our email address? That is not allowed, don't you know the rules?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are you asking for our email address? That is not allowed, don't you know the rules?

Hi sanjmeh:

Yes,it is not allowed to post personal emails, blogs, Facebook pages on this site. That is against forum rules.

What i aNnotate is requesting is for members to Private Message him (PM) with your email if you are interested in winning the app.

Hope that clarifies things.

Last edited:

iAnnotate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One day left to send me a few sentences and your email.

I can't respond to private messages yet, as I don't have enough posts here on the forum. Sorry to those of you who have asked me questions through that channel.

littvay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting. I suppose I will get in line for one of these codes. Yesterday I was just asked to co-teach a class on technology in the classroom at the Central European University. We have an iPad pilot program but I am not part of the pilot as it is in a different department (yet they still ask me to contribute). I was just searching for PDF annotation apps to explore options for teaching. I am partial to the 99 cent / free versions (I got pdfnotes and notability) but I would love to have the opportunity to try a more sophisticated package. I see you have messaging issues. If you search for my user name (also last name) and my university, you'll find a way to get in touch with me. I would love to hear why you think your product is better than these cheap alternatives. I also would be happy to receive a code so I can try myself. Thanks. Cheers. Levi

Most reactions

Latest posts