What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF hyperlinks vs. Outline

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I need to do a review of study material for a class (as the instructor) and want to be able to jump from highlited material to highlited material without having to scroll through the individual pages. It's over 700 pages in 17 chapters.

Basically, I want to hit the parts that have historically given students trouble and skip over everything else.

Sooooo... would the hyperlinks in Goodreader work better, or the outline funtion in ReaddleDocs or iAnnotate?

Thanks for any insight you are able to provide. :)

OP
Bimjo

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got an answer

Well, I answered my own question, after a fashion. I bought Goodreader and played around a bit last night.

I found that you can navigate through a pdf using either your highlighted sections, or by bookmarking pages. Either of which will work for what I need to do.

I only spent abount 20 minutes playing last night, so I've yet to figure out the Outlines feature which I suspect will work even better than the first two options.

Hopefully this may help someone else out. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts