What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonna by an iPad soon!

Wizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here :D
I am going to buy me an iPad 16GB WiFi ONLY.
The thing is that I need to know if I'll have to jailbreak/unlock it? I just want it for reading and playing some games and want to do it legally LOL; I mean thru iTunes :D
So do I need to hack that baby up? :confused:
Thanks a lot!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two iPod Touches and an iPad and I have never found the need to "jailbreak" any of my stuff. There's tons of "legal" apps and content out there.

Do you NEED to jailbreak your iPad? No. Of course, YMMV!

OP
W

Wizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two iPod Touches and an iPad and I have never found the need to "jailbreak" any of my stuff. There's tons of "legal" apps and content out there.

Do you NEED to jailbreak your iPad? No. Of course, YMMV!

That's what I wanted to hear!
Thanks a lot sir! I see that you're a Corvette owner? I figured from your screen name? :p I am a C6 owner myself.. Don't forget to wave! :)
Thanks for the input.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your interpretation of my screen name is spot on!

Yeah, its just a tired old worn out '91 coupé with an anemic L98 engine, but its still a Corvette and I get to drive it every day! How cool is that???

Now I need to take my iPad out to the garage so I can listen to Car Talk while I replace the headlight bushings. I think my Corvette knows when I have too much money in my bank account!

OP
W

Wizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch! You got me WAY wrong ;( I love all Vette models..
I meant it in a good way

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No harm, no foul! Sometimes its hard to tell when I am on one of the Corvette forums or an Mac forum!

Most reactions