What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Crazy Waiting For My iPad 2 to Ship

danrobinson87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I am totally going nuts waiting for my iPad 2 to ship. I wish Apple could ship it sooner, but at least they provided a ship date so I am not completely lost. I got a White 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G coming in the mail with my name on it and I am counting down the seconds until it arrives.

In an effort to regain my sanity, I started looking at iPad 2 cases and I even purchased one from Amazon. It's the rooCASE Executive Portfolio for iPad 2 and it is grey. It should be delivered way before the iPad arrives so I guess I can walk around with the case and pretend that the iPad is in it.

Does anyone have any experience using this case? If I find out it completely sucks I have no problem cancelling it (the case) and getting another one before my beloved iPad arrives. Any feedback it appreciated.

Thanks,

Danny

GypsyCruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I am totally going nuts waiting for my iPad 2 to ship. I wish Apple could ship it sooner, but at least they provided a ship date so I am not completely lost. I got a White 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G coming in the mail with my name on it and I am counting down the seconds until it arrives.

In an effort to regain my sanity, I started looking at iPad 2 cases and I even purchased one from Amazon. It's the rooCASE Executive Portfolio for iPad 2 and it is grey. It should be delivered way before the iPad arrives so I guess I can walk around with the case and pretend that the iPad is in it.

Does anyone have any experience using this case? If I find out it completely sucks I have no problem cancelling it (the case) and getting another one before my beloved iPad arrives. Any feedback it appreciated.

Thanks,

Danny
I can relate!! I am going nuts here.

My status has been 'prepared for shipping' for a few days now. Just called Apple and was told my shipping labels have been printed and should get a tracking number later today. Finally........I can't wait till it gets here.

I have never waited so long for something I wanted so bad. LOL!

Good luck to everyone......the wait is nerve wracking!

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To the OP: i know exactly how you feel.. I waited for pretty much a month for my ipad 2... When is your ship date? When the status changes you are going to be so excited...and you are probably gonna be tracking it a billion times a day like i did lol. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Mine is scheduled to ship on the 23rd and be delivered on the 27th. Mine is also white, 16 whatevers with wifi and engraved. I think it was ordered on the 5th of April. I have a skin and a case waiting.

I also in the interim updated my phone to an iphone 3gs and I'm really feeling like I have been waiting forever for this device.

I feel your pain.

OP
D

danrobinson87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple site says it should ship on the 25th and be delivered the first week in June. I have been passing the time downloading free iPad apps so I can hit the ground running with it.

Most reactions