What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to join you

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Hello Folks,
I'm a new iPad user! I've been a long time iPod Touch user and a past iPhone user (ended it because of AT&T's poor cellphone service - and replaced it with a Droid).

My username ("slothead") is related to my favorite guitar type. And what sold me on the iPad is a new music app that I have on my Droid X as well as my Touch.

I'm anxious to start exploring all the new capabilities that the "big screen" will have to offer. I will also be anxious to see all the wireless connection options. I want to rule the ether! And make some new friends.

OP
slothead

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Hook! I have conversed with you on the Droid forum a few times! (Pay attention! :) )

:welcome: to the iPad Forum. I too have a Droid, the D2. Glad to have you here and if you get a chance stop by our sister forum.

If you need assistance, feel free to ask. We will try and point you in the right direction.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

Most reactions