What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Registered

DroidUser84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, finally registered for this forum though have been lurking for maybe two months.

As my name may make obvious, I am an Android OS user with an HTC incredible and love the phone.

I am a long time Apple user however and have a MacBook Pro, and old PowerBook G4, an old G4 tower that is no longer being used at all, and have had a multitude of iPods. Currently have the iPad and an iPod Touch 2G.

I love Mac OS X and before that was a huge Windows advocate until the system switched over to the BSD base. I was a music industry Professional for 8 years and recently left the industry.

I used to want an iPhone but refused to switch away from Verizon, especially in favor of AT&T. At this point I love my droid and would never get an iPhone, even when it does eventually hit Verizon.

Anyway, that's me...

Most reactions