What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First post

asmith1802

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Andrew Smith, 48, a mining engineer and safety practitioner from Yorkshire, England

I have been using computers since I got a VIC - 20 many, many years ago. I followed that up with an Amiga and then a PC.

About 5 years ago, my wife got me an iPod Touch - the first generation - and I was really impressed by the build quality, design and how good it was to use. I decided that when I replaced my laptop, that I would get a MacBook.

When the iPad came out I put off buying it, but gave in and have jus replaced it with a new 3rd generation one (I actually got it from the Apple Company Store while on holiday in San Francisco! I'm THAT sad!!!)

Other interests are my family, my dog and music - I love rock music and play guitar.

And that's me!!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Andrew Smith, 48, a mining engineer and safety practitioner from Yorkshire, England

I have been using computers since I got a VIC - 20 many, many years ago. I followed that up with an Amiga and then a PC.

About 5 years ago, my wife got me an iPod Touch - the first generation - and I was really impressed by the build quality, design and how good it was to use. I decided that when I replaced my laptop, that I would get a MacBook.

When the iPad came out I put off buying it, but gave in and have jus replaced it with a new 3rd generation one (I actually got it from the Apple Company Store while on holiday in San Francisco! I'm THAT sad!!!)

Other interests are my family, my dog and music - I love rock music and play guitar.

And that's me!!
hi,welcome to the forum,here are some helpful links-
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discu...412896524?mt=8
Apple - Support - Manuals
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
iOS5 Tips and Tricks
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
Forum rules - everybody please read!
poisonivy.

Most reactions

Latest posts