What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girly wallpapers

sugarplum39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just starting to get used to my ipad2 dose anyone one knw were I can get reaal girly wallpapers I've been trying for weeks xxx:D:D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this into the Wallpaper section, hopefully you will get what you want but have a look at some of the other posts in this section as there might be something that catches your eye here.

The Archangel

OP
sugarplum39

sugarplum39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I've moved this into the Wallpaper section, hopefully you will get what you want but have a look at some of the other posts in this section as there might be something that catches your eye here.

The Archangel

Thank you il have a look x

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go have a look at pulsarmedia.eu
Along with some really cool stuff, they have girls ones, too.

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you might be able to find an older version of Paint Shop Pro as shareware. At least cheaper than Photoshop if you don't already have one or the other. I made mine with Paint Shop Pro 7.0. It took me a while to determine format (I used JPEG) & size (1280x1024)

You can see some other people have made from photos here.

Last edited:

Nancy Z

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can download one of the wallpapers apps they have categories : animals,girly and stuff .. hope that's helpful :)

Marian21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download the Girly Girls app, it has nice wallpapers, also search for pink hd, i hope they help! :eek:

Most reactions