What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super high definition wallpapers for ipad and ipad 2

eydesign

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great site. I had a hard time deciding on which one to use.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

hamza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me how to save these wallpapers on my ipad2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me how to save these wallpapers on my ipad2?

In Safari, touch the link. That takes you through to the site. Choose the wallpaper you want. Touch it..that takes you through to another page - touch the image again - it fills the screen (though you can't see it all because of the Safari menu bar). Touch the image and choose 'Save'. This puts the image in the iPad's native Photos app.

Now go to 'Settings', 'Wallpaper' and choose that image from the gallery in Photos and you're done.

Tim

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just had a look,lovely wallpapers,something to suit everyone,and to think i was disappointed that ipad2 doesnt support live wallpapers,doesnt bother me now.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just had a look,lovely wallpapers,something to suit everyone,and to think i was disappointed that ipad2 doesnt support live wallpapers,doesnt bother me now.

I know I should know, but what's a 'live wallpaper'?

Tim
wow i know something you dont know lol,that will never happen again,android supports live wallpapers,theyr animated rather than the static ones on ipad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow - I can see why that would be cool!! I can think of several 'live' wallpapers I'd like to see on my iPad. Now I'm going to be sad all day because I can't have live wallpapers...:(

Tim

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow - I can see why that would be cool!! I can think of several 'live' wallpapers I'd like to see on my iPad. Now I'm going to be sad all day because I can't have live wallpapers...:(

Tim

me too now and i thought i was over it lol,apparently if you jailbreak your ipad you can then have live wallpapers but im not doing that.

hamza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
me too now and i thought i was over it lol,apparently if you jailbreak your ipad you can then have live wallpapers but im not doing that.

Y not ?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I would love to check out your wallpapers but it tells me

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ipadwallpaperhd.com Port 80

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Y not ?

it invalidates your warranty for one thing and for another im a coward

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Y not ?

it invalidates your warranty for one thing and for another im a coward

Apple would never know you are JB. You can not brick an iPad. If you need a replacement or whatever, you just restore thru iTunes, and the JB is gone.

Very simple.;)

So ~ See you in the Hacking Section?:D

Most reactions