What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting started

LindaS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Opened box - no directions! Turn on and I have an I Tunes message with a connection picture. Can anyone get me started?

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Install iTunes on your computer, start iTunes, plug in iPad and it will start setting up the iPad.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your computer, go here: Apple - Support - Manuals

Select iPad User Guide and it will open the User Guide.

ipad9.jpg

Be patient. It is 154 pages long and it will take a couple of minutes to load, but when it is finished, it will (should?) open automatically. Once it is open, click on the icon in the upper left corner that looks like a diskette and this will enable you to save a copy of the User Guide to your computer so you can read it any time you want without having to re-load it every time.

ipad10.jpg

Clar as mud, eh?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Go Here and sign up for one of apple free workshops for the ipad. They will show you how everything on the ipad works. the training is about an hour long.

Most reactions