What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant get started - might jump off roof!

OP
D

dixiedean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff and all you guys. I have tried all that to no effect. For some reason the ipad is not being recognised by my pc. My husband is in a bit of a strop and is going to take it to the Apple shop this week so I feel a bit humiliated for trying to do a good deed. C'est la vie.
Sjwred - there will never be any justice for the 96. We lost a good friend in that disaster and there have been so many cover ups mainly by people like Richards who has just got more and more powerful over the years although he was a failed businessman. Football is so corrupt now I dont know why we bother. Lies lies and more lies but no justice. I just hope that these guys get their come uppance but it may not be till they get to the pearly gates.
Thanks again everyone - I will post the answer later in the week!
Caroline xx

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope you get it sorted, It does sound as though you may have been unlucky and got a duff one. Apple will swap it without any hassle at all. Let us know how you get on....It really is worth persevering with, you will love it when it's up and running!

Jeff

Most reactions

Latest posts