What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a refund

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
I have just spent the last hour and a half trying to find on iTunes how to complain about an app by email to them and come up with zilch. I have never known a website that is so complicated and frustrating .... I think they don't want you to complain and make it nearly impossible to do so.

Does anyone out there know of the URL to the page where I can register my complaint by email or website form.

Many thanks for an replies in advance ......... Gerry

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - it's simply necessary to 'phone the toll-free Apple support line with your transaction reference number and you'll be give a refund as a credit to your iTunes account. Many Members have done this, so it's a straightforward process and you should have no problems.

Tim

araje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the apple support helpline number?
I clicked on report a problem link on my history of apps purchases against an app which falsely indicated that you can change the keyboard. I clicked the link and reported the prolem asking for refund. That link now shows in different color and nothing has happened so far. It's been 3weeks. Clicking on the same link again pops a msg you have already reported a problem.

big_ted_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I contacted them through apple website and within 12 hours they had replied and I had my £6.99 refund.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear!! Of course, that app should now be deleted. For sure, it won't be updated the next time you sync.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts