What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GCSE Options help

Fiona368

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to be a midwife, and I don't know what my last option can be. I chose double science(2 EBacc), health and social care, childdevelopment, sociology and I need one more EBacc subject, shall I choose humanity or a language. if it's humanity, I would like to choose geography, but if a language is better, I will choose french.please, does anyone know whether a midwife would need humanity or a language?

Oh and I'm also doing the core subjects.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I'm not sure if there would be many midwives here who could answer your query and it may be best for you to join a forum of that ilk to ask your question rather than this Forum which is everything about iPads.

But with that in mind I will transfer this to our Off Topic Forum and hope that some there may be of assistance to you.

Good luck with your studies!

Most reactions

Latest posts