What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Force - Make iPhone Apps look native

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

FullForce for iPad is jailbreak app that will automatically format iPhone apps to the resolution of the iPad without the distortion of the 2x zoom. Anyone who owns an iPad knows that all the apps you had for your iPhone will run on the iPad, and you can zoom them in, but they get pretty grainy. It makes me sad to see grainy apps when the iPad screen is so beautiful. FullForce tries to solve that sadness.

Check out the full article here: FullForce for iPad – Jailbreak app review | TiPb

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKnSGG8ZxS0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - FullForce for iPad - Jailbreak App Review[/ame]

kilofox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using it with Twitter for iPhone (formerly Tweetie). It works great.. will hold me over until the iPad app comes out.

0002S

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some apps it works great on and others font handle it well. Where it does work it's well worth it.

Most reactions

Latest posts