What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frozen unknown cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulbertocchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok ihave a iphone4 it had 4.2.6,i was doing a tutorial on youtube for a faster cydia i had to download ifile,safari download manager from insanelyi. i was in the middle of it when the door knocked when i got back my two year old had my phone and it was frozen on greenpois0n symbol i tried restore and update it appeared to compleet[this is why im no longer sure what i have now]but it didnt work,went right back to freeze.tried red snow showed pinnapple then want back to gp synbol,tried downloading ips file couldnt get the file to show in the box after hitting shift retore,tried tiny umbrella didnt help.ive been told its a hostfile prob,a sshs prob,and a blob problem, dont know if its relevent but when i tried tiny umbrella the reboot stopped on a screen saying unable to find gbdulist,fs_mount,fs_unmount,fs_loadfile. anyone have a clue what to do? ps also tried rebreaking said unable to break

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but we cannot help you here. In fact, we will not help you here. Your troubles probably started when you attempted to download iFile through a piracy repository. Since this forum does not condone and support pirates (piracy is illegal), you are on your own.

Oh, but I will give you some help/advice: Restore your phone as new, jail break it again if you wish and avoid piracy-enabling sites (a.k.a. don't steal) - your phone will then be as good as new.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions