What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Chester in the UK

silvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

My name is Ian, I am 63 years young, and live in the beautiful Roman town of Chester, Cheshire, in the north of the UK.

I love technology, Computers, phones, Archos etc etc. Never been an Apple fan, bought the IPad on impulse, and just love it!!

Ian

Yarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

My name is Ian, I am 63 years young, and live in the beautiful Roman town of Chester, Cheshire, in the north of the UK.

I love technology, Computers, phones, Archos etc etc. Never been an Apple fan, bought the IPad on impulse, and just love it!!

Ian

I'm just a bit older than you and a bit further north in Lancashire. Also a bit of a gadget man and the iPad is my first Apple and I'm converted. I can't be separated from my iPad!!!

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chester is great. We always used to visit when we stayed at my nans caravan in Corwen (Wales). Happy memories!

OP
S

silvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks to all those who welcomed me, I look foward to many happy hours of browsing the forum!!

Ian

ronsmsn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mature User

A little further north than you here in Edinburgh. I have also recently purchased an iPad and love it. The only thing it doesn't do that I didn't realise before buying it, I cannot stream BBC TV live. This was one of the applications I was looking forward to as my wife and I tend to want to watch different things on TV.

Otherwise a fantastic device. Hope you have as much fun as I am having with it.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ian,it seems more people from the UK are beginning to join as the iPad is sold over there. Chester is an old town for sure,has Wales annexed you yet :D as they need all the tourist Chester gets.

Al.

Most reactions

Latest posts