What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Liz and I live in London. I bought my first iPad on Saturday and am just getting to know and love it!

I also own an iPhone 3G which I have had for over 2 years but is now rather slow and needs recharging all the time :(

My iPad is a huge hit with my 10 year old son, who is a gadget freak like me :) So it seems to be in use for angry birds etc quite a lot! I am looking forward to finding out what else it can do.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Liz,
Welcome to the site. It is a great place for just about anything you need to know about the iPad - so you have found the right spot. It will be hard I promise you to have to share your iPad - I don't know how folks do it. I love mine and I am an avid Angry Birds player, I love the game, but you will find tons of things to see and do with your new toy. Enjoy!!

Chiky

OP
Q

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I have sent my boy outside to play footie so I still have custody of the iPad for now :)

I am wondering whether to jailbreak my new iPad - I never did with my iPhone because it belongs to my work but this one is mine so I might go for it!

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the iPad addiction. So many options to play with and add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

As far as jailbreaking, you might want to wait since iOS 4.3 is due to come out this Friday 3/11. Of course if you are one of those curious types, the greenpois0n jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 is out now and you can see how you like it before (or if) you decide to upgrade to the new iOS. However, if you do upgrade to iOS 4.3, this will wipe out the jailbreak.

Clear as mud, eh?

Most reactions

Latest posts