What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frogs, foxes, butterflies

TXgirle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do any of these items have any significance? I see people that that have a lot of foxes and some are fenced it..
Just wondering.

Yes today's updates were horrible!!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do any of these items have any significance? I see people that that have a lot of foxes and some are fenced it..
Just wondering.

Yes today's updates were horrible!!
They don't have any significance at the moment, just a fun hobby catching them :)
I used to have a bunch of fenced in frogs, perhaps I'll have to do that again sometime :)

Last edited:

tortilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They don't have any significance at the moment, just a fun hobby catching them :)
I used to have a bunch of fenced in frogs, perhaps I'll hav to do that again sometime :)

You can catch the frogs? I always have a bunch in one spot on the driveway behind the truck, and they drive me crazy!

OP
T

TXgirle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LoL

Do you know the difference with the gold, purple, green and blue tickets ? I have got gold from the boat and deliveries but just curious.....

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want to see a lot of frogs, just go to Bobbie's farm :D

Let's please keep this thread on topic, vouchers can be discussed elsewhere...

OP
T

TXgirle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow ! Unaware of the of "staying in subject". I am new but thank you so much for pointing it out ...I'll just go elsewhere.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is better to keep threads on topic, but please bear in mind that the moderators are not familiar with most of the games available for the iPad, so we are not sure how much latitude is reasonable, in some cases.

It is conventional to allow the OP (original poster) of the thread to decide how far, if at all, the thread may drift off topic. When a member is new it is good that more experienced members, like Goofy, step in to help out. Please don't take Goofy's post as an admonishment in any way. As you use the forum more, you will recognize it as a very helpful post.

If you need any help at all, feel free to contact any of the moderators, and/or read through some of the threads in the Forum Help section.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

qlam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want to prevent Frogs from coming your farm? yeah, like Goofy said that pond will do. But you dont' need to put the fence along your river, you just need put 2 ponds (one in the middle of each side of your bridge). then you will never see them in your farm again. If there are some frogs in your farm before you put ponds there, just move your pond close to them, they will jump in then you can move your pond to the middle of each side of your bridge. If you want frogs again, just put ponds back to your inventory.

sweet peas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like frogs if only 2 to 4 they are cute but not too many. I wondering if there is a trick how to make foxes come to your farm? I never see foxes come farther than the front line where you can plant or put fences. I don't have fences in my front yard. One time when one fox crossed the road kinda sneaking around i moved some raspberry bushes to make space but he backed up to the wood. I would like to have some foxes in my farm, not too many though. Some tips? Glad found this thread, been looking around to find the answer.

Most reactions

Latest posts