What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The friendly for Facebook seems malfunctioning. It is not opening. Could anyone pls check it out.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maksumul said:
The friendly for Facebook seems malfunctioning. It is not opening. Could anyone pls check it out.

Fine for me. Been using it all night. Just logged out, restarted, and still OK. Must be something local to you I think.

Reaction score
Mine has been buggy for over a week.
Fwiw so has the m. site on my phone and the desktop version. Lots of connection errors and posts never showing up.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been buggy for me most of the time, ever since I first downloaded it. The updates page wouldn't even load sometimes, forcing me to actually visit the Facebook website itself. I just do my Facebook posts at the website rather than by the app now.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here. I finally gave up and started using MyPad. Right now, I think I like MyPad better. I like the Twitter like interface.

Kept Friendly on my iPad, try to use every once and a while, but it just does not seem to want to work right.

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maksumul said:

Mine works fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts