What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE video converters

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A terrific App to download is called "Transfer". It allows us to transfer our pictures from our desktops and laptops to our iPad.
I think it's great as now I can just take my iPad with me and show family pics.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Handbrake is pretty fast can convert movies in about 20 min or so"

What settings to do you put Handbrake in to get it to copy in 20 minutes??? When I do it it takes 1 hour and 20 minutes or so. I have never known it to be that fast. What am I doing wrong?????

avrecsol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For people who do not want to go through a computer and complicated software for conversion, there is a gadget called the iRecord Pro. Although it does not convert video from one format to other but converts analog audio/video (AV) to H.264/AAC in MP4 file format for the iPad and other iDevices pretty well and very easily. You just connect your DVD player or any other analog AV source and your iPad and press the record button. As the DVD is playing it converts and stores to iPad storage directly. As soon as you stop recording the file appears in the video folder of iPad for playback right-away. It does audio-only too. This hardware solution of course does cost a bit.

martinproject1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free Movie convertor tools allows you to turn movies to your preferred structure, such as AVI, MP4, WMV, and MOV, and to draw out songs from movies.

Thanks

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use DVD Free Studio to convert all sorts of items. It does video, music, YouTube and other formats and converts to iPhone, iPad, etc. It gets updated quite often. On thing I really like about it is it will convert a bunch of stuff (and different formats) all at once. It also adds the files to iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts