What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Online Data Storage Sites

onlinepromoters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just in case you have been living under a rock, online storage is the process of uploading your files on to the servers of a third party online storage service provider to protect them from harm and allow yourself access to them from anywhere in the world. myPDV is the new and innovative secure storage facility. You can upload, store, manage &/or organize all your information, data and documents in your iPad. Featuring unique capabilities, it enables users to easily handle copious amounts of paper work virtually.
:)

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing about myPDV. I am looking at their website right now... and will likely open an account. I still like Dropbox, especially since it is so easy to integrate with a lot of iPad apps. By the way, whoever wrote the "How to myPDV" should have someone check the grammar. Run-on sentences, ending in a prepositional phrase, not spacing between words, it is all a little sloppy. Sloppy writers make me think the program might also be sloppy. I'm not saying it is sloppy, but remember that first impressions are the most important thing to do.

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just opened an account with myPDV It looks very promising since it is more than just a file storage site. Thank you for the information about it.

bradonJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds good.... I have been thru this and it looks intresting

romnickhudges

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bookgator.com
That sounds new to me so I cannot comment further. On the other hand, I want to have an account as well to try it out and to see if it can accommodate some of my files. I just wish that it safe as well just like other online data storage sites.

Most reactions

Latest posts