What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those looking for Bags for Ipad

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think he may be referring to the color - of course I could be wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first time...

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought he was too but he capitalized it so I thought....

harv2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll toss in another vote for the Targus Citygear Netbook bag. The only downside I've found is I'd like a little more space and pockets that can close securely (i.e. Zipper).

I also carried a Swiss Gear bag for traveling with my Nook, mifi, phone, etc. I saw someones comment in this thread that the Swiss Gear bag was good for the iPad, but I personally couldn't get the bag to close around the iPad itself without everything looking like it was going to rip the zipper out, much less close it with the iPad in some form of cover.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm now incredibly partial to the Targus CityGear, it's far from perfect but it's cheap and it holds the iPad PLUS the Wireless Keyboard. The fact that I've spent so damn much money on the iPad and accessories to begin with begs me to search for cheaper accessories, and the Targus case is most certainly that!

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally bought the case logic bag medium bag

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Case-Logic-E-Sling-Medium-Notebook/dp/B001F7KXB8/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_b]Amazon.com: Case Logic XNTM-3 Midsize eSling (Black): Electronics[/ame]

One section holds my iPad and the other holds my wireless keyboard. It still looks like a murse, but I don't care. I only use it when I just need to carry a few things.

So now I have the case logic bage, a sleeve case and a street skin. The iPad fits in the case logic bag with the street skin on, by the way.

D

deoknam

I finally bought the case logic bag medium bag

Amazon.com: Case Logic XNTM-3 Midsize eSling (Black): Electronics

One section holds my iPad and the other holds my wireless keyboard. It still looks like a murse, but I don't care. I only use it when I just need to carry a few things.

So now I have the case logic bage, a sleeve case and a street skin. The iPad fits in the case logic bag with the street skin on, by the way.

Case Logic 7-10 Netbook Sleeve > Laptop > Case Logic.

I bought this one for my iPad. It's way cheaper than other brands. It can hold my iPad even with a silicone skin from dexim. Which I totally regret buying! It doesn't fit snugly and it has no holes on top for the headset. I wonder why apple center here carries it.

Deus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caption this:

3866692929_29ae9f1f90.jpg

My take:
Stormtrooper pointing: "WTF?"

Manpurse wearer: "What? It's a satchel. Indiana Jones has one"

Stormtrooper: "So does Chewbacca!"

:)

My take:
Stormtrooper pointing: "WTF? We are suppose to be taking over the galaxy and your wearing a murse?"

Manpurse wearer: "What? It's a satchel. The Ewoks wear them"

Stormtrooper: "They also lick their nuts to clean themselves!" "Your a storm trooper for @(*#&@(* sakes. It should at least be made of some high grade space material crap"

Manpurse wearer: "Why can't you just let me be me? Anyway the Boss said they looked great yesterday"

Boss: "Hey guys!"

cool%20star%20wars%20photo%20pink%20darth%20vader%20hello%20kitty[11].jpg

Stormtrooper: "WTF!"

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I grabbed the Targus CityGear bag today at London Drugs in Surrey and I have to say it is perfect for the iPad and the wireless keyboard. I can also put my zune and a few cleaning cloths in there for good measure.

And yes, it feels wrong to own a Zune, an HTC Touch Pro 2 and an iPad. I feel like Tiger Woods ;)

Anyway, the bag is a lot smaller than you'd except, but it works perfectly and is nicely padded. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for cheap, simple and good build quality. It's a lot better than the "murse" I used to have my iPad in, that's for sure. At least this looks somewhat business-like.

Be warned, though, there's not a lot of room left over once you put in the iPad and the keyboard!

Hello Kitty Vader? Win. Extra win.

Most reactions

Latest posts