What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those looking for Bags for Ipad

hdg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow!! You guys are pretty insecure. I got a stm bag and I love it. Small and light weight. Only problem is that my iphone isn't secure enough in the flap pocket compartment.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha, it doesn't look bad though. It holds everything I need even for my upcoming trip to Germany. In it, with no issue and without overloading it to the point of bulkiness, I have:

- iPad
- iPad charger
- international plug adapters x2
- Airport Express
- Farsi to English electronic dictionary
- Passport
- Freedom Pro Keyboard in case
- Bulova watch in case
- Portable speaker for iPad
- Mini USB charger for speaker and other devices

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's called an action bag.

indy-sitting-small.jpg

TARDIS Tara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
wittylittleknitter.com
The most Macho bags out there are the Saddleback leather satchels.

Indiana Jones would carry a Saddleback satchel. They're that butch.

The medium satchel fits around an iPad perfectly, with room for your headphones and connector cables.

I, use a Osprey, Veer, with my Newton button on the outer pouch.

It holds my iPad, my bluetooth keyboard, connector stuff, charging stuff, Pogo styli, wipe cloths and business cards.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The medium satchel fits around an iPad perfectly, with room for your headphones and connector cables.

It holds my iPad, my bluetooth keyboard, connector stuff, charging stuff, Pogo styli, wipe cloths and business cards.

Pictures?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuygRWVwuUI"]YouTube - The Hangover "Satchel/Man Purse"[/ame]

So does Joy Behar.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that same one. Someone suggested it in another thread and we basically had this same discussion about it lol.

But yeah, it doesn't look bad for me because it's black, it's nylon not leather, and the way it sits on my back.

The only downfall is I can't wear it while in uniform. It looks pretty womanly hanging off of just one shoulder, and it has a big non-black logo on it...in the Army you can't sling bags across your back in uniform. :(

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Understood Matth3w. I wish it could work for you in uniform, but I appreciate both those who wear the uniform and the regs about wearing the uniform.

As a woman, I got the non-black one just to mix things up (all my other bags and luggage are black) and I do carry it both across my back and hanging off the shoulder. Let's face it, in the matter of bags, women get the best of all worlds. We can go girlie if we like, or we can go with a manly looking bag and no one cares.

Most reactions

Latest posts