What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for ipad3

rony9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just boght today ipad 2 and i hear now there will be ipad 3 is this correct:|

jeffreydc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt seriously if it will be released anytime soon. Just enjoy your new ipad and dont listen to any of the rumors about soon to be releases.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im guessing it will be announced on February 24th (Steve Jobs Birthday) and a release of mid march.

Will it be the 2S or an all new 3 model ....?

Time will tell

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just don't see the iPad going the S route like the iPhone. The iPhone did not go with an iPhone 2. To put the emphasis on the inclusion of 3G data streaming on the iPhone, they went from the iPhone original to the iPhone 3G. I do not know the significance of the iPhone 3GS nominclature, but there was no way to call it the iPhone 4 since it was the 3rd model. Apple could have gone either way on the latest model, but decided to call it the iPhone 4S since it was the choice they felt appropriate. The iPad went from original to 2. There is no precedence to follow that I can tell for going to a iPad 2S.

Most reactions

Latest posts