What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hyperacidity! Awww, lechon, pancit, egg custard, pork adobo, rice, beef stew, fried tilapia.... and beer. Chewing Tums right now.

Quake--I thought you lost your way! Welcome back! Now let me see, I have eaten everything so far except the fried tilapia this month!!

Welcome back! :)

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh leelai and skimonkey, how I miss thee when I eat dearly.
Lol, this is the aftermath of eating with gusto.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely missed all your posts Quake. Don't leave again! We miss our friends.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We enjoyed a pasta meal of brown penne with spinach, bechemel sauce, tomatoes and grated mozzarella cheese.

image-1648088118.jpg

image-2570842330.jpg

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now that does look tasty Richard! What did you have planned for the contents of that glass?:)
Andrew

Ah, good question Andrew. ;). We used different glasses for something sparkling and most refreshing - Bucks Fizz. Everything was very simple and enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bet you guys never tried this but peanut butter with hamburger with jalapeno and but a little bit of butter on the bread... let me know.. FYI its a little dry

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i bet you guys never tried this but peanut butter with hamburger with jalapeno and but a little bit of butter on the bread... let me know.. FYI its a little dry

I haven't had peanut butter with hamburger, but did have a peanut butter and apricot jelly sandwich and a lemonade! I think a crunchy green pear will be my dessert! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts