What's new

Food anyone?

:D

AA

image-394084045.webp

(Image credit - Wiki)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
 
Sigh! The things I have to put up with from you guys!! Horse fly bites really really hurt! I'm allergic!

You just gotta smile, I guess! Lol

Sent from my new iPad using iPF
 
Yum--enjoying some sizzling hot hamburgers right off the grill!! My husband decided to make dinner again!! Gotta love that!! :)
 
They were tasty and afterwards we both had ice cream sandwiches for dessert!! It all went down very well!! :)

I got myself a roast chicken and had a fresh poppy seed roll Very nice!

Now I'm looking for something sweet too! Ice cream sandwich sounds yummo!
 
I got myself a roast chicken and had a fresh poppy seed roll Very nice!

Now I'm looking for something sweet too! Ice cream sandwich sounds yummo!

Yum...I love roasted chicken anything! I think I am hungry again, maybe I might have some bacon-cheddar pretzel bits for a snack!

Oh wait...I forgot I just brushed my teeth!! Darn!! ;)
 
Yum...I love roasted chicken anything! I think I am hungry again, maybe I might have some bacon-cheddar pretzel bits for a snack!

Oh wait...I forgot I just brushed my teeth!! Darn!! ;)

Say what? I've never heard of them!

You can always brush your teeth again! ;)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom