What's new

Food anyone?

Read 'em and weep, I've got Chicken tikka masala with pilau rice mmmmmmmmmmm!

The Archangel

Yum Yum...that sounds delish! Is there a good enough heat to it?

I'm chomping on my green pear with jealousy as I read your post!
 
My pear was delish-crunchy, cold and sweet! Perfect for a hot day here!

I think I need to have something spicy for a late dinner tonight! Maybe Chipotle.

Gabe/hayles--do you have that restaurant over there?
 
My pear was delish-crunchy, cold and sweet! Perfect for a hot day here!

I think I need to have something spicy for a late dinner tonight! Maybe Chipotle.

Gabe/hayles--do you have that restaurant over there?

I know the name but I don't think I've come across it over here.

The Archangel
 
Do you know, I don't think I've had a burrito but I'm sure I would enjoy it. I haven't heard about this down here
 
I love burrito's, I haven't had one in ages!

The Archangel

I think we have burritos at least once a month from chipotle or if I make it! We love spicy foods and hot sauces. Sadly though our jalapeño peppers are not growing as well this year due to all the rain we had! :(
 
I was just finishing my hotdog and grabbed a nacho cheese chip, then a slice of jalapeño. It was delicious! Made me want to slice up another pepper and buy another bag of chips. I think one of the major chip companies should combine the flavors of nacho cheese and jalapeño in one chip.
 
I was just finishing my hotdog and grabbed a nacho cheese chip, then a slice of jalapeño. It was delicious! Made me want to slice up another pepper and buy another bag of chips. I think one of the major chip companies should combine the flavors of nacho cheese and jalapeño in one chip.

I'd certainly buy a bag or two if they had something like that! They do have potatoes chips with jalapeño spice added to it--they are very hot indeed!
 
I was just finishing my hotdog and grabbed a nacho cheese chip, then a slice of jalapeño. It was delicious! Made me want to slice up another pepper and buy another bag of chips. I think one of the major chip companies should combine the flavors of nacho cheese and jalapeño in one chip.

This site has some: Jalapeno Chips - 163 snacks from 89 companies
 
Oh you tease! I'm going to have to get up and crunch my way through a packet of chilli Doritos. See? Revenge is sweet
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom