What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash: Why so important to the Ipad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also while we're so thoughtfully grouping ipad users, where do the anti-flash lemmings get off asking people to list flash sites for their approval?

Because..

A) you require a justifiable requirement for anything to support an argument for it, otherwise you're just a whining little female dog.

And more importantly...

B) most of the sites listed in a response to the question are absolute crap, and reinforce my sense of superiority over the vast majority of the population. The point is, show me a site I find useful which is predominately flash offering something I cannot get elsewhere, and I will happily post a thread on the forum titled "I'M WRONG! FLASH IS WONDERFUL!".

Grooveshark.

Go find me an app on iOS that lets me FOR FREE play ANY song of my choosing on demand. Ill be expecting that post soon.

Hulu.

Free if we have flash, 10 dollars a month without it. You think thats acceptable?

Also, I don't give a flying (*@# if YOU find the site useful. These are sites that a TON of people use and which are ridiculously awesome and free, unless you use an iOS device.

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. The topic of Flash isn't going to go away any time soon, but I hope the tone of these discussions will be more friendly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts