What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash for video

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdaniels5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has asked this question but I could not locate it on the forum. I know the iPhones and iPads are not flash compatible for videos that are on adobe flash but is there an app that actually works if I were to jailbreak my ipad mini? I did some Internet searching and all the results that came up were negative stating there isn't really any good app out there that will allow flash compatible program. Any information provided is greatly appreciated.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to add: there USED to be a jail break tweak called Frash that supposedly could allow you to watch Flash on the iPad. But - it never worked very well and it stopped being worked on a number of years ago. The developer(s) stopped working on it and its no longer in Cydia (the jail breaker's AppStore). That was the only thing out there on the jail break side that I knew of. Sorry.

So, yeah, your best bet is to look at using one of the browsers mentioned in the link AdmiralAdama posted...

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts