What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Flash Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc3368

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that allows IPad2 to view videos that require adobe flash player. I have not been able to view several files due to IPad compatability.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a few third party browser apps that will allow you to view some flash content on the iPad such as; Cloud Browse, and Skyfire. I use Skyfire as it seems to run a little faster on my iPad 2. I believe there are others as well, but those are the 2 browsers that I have used and know will work for some flash content.

OP
M

marc3368

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I love my IPad2. It is a great tool for work and home.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are welcome, Marc. I love my new iPad 2 as well... Btw, I see you are new to the forums, so welcome, and come back often. :)

JChidester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.reunionwebcoach.com
Irish Rose said:
There are a few third party browser apps that will allow you to view some flash content on the iPad such as; Cloud Browse, and Skyfire. I use Skyfire as it seems to run a little faster on my iPad 2. I believe there are others as well, but those are the 2 browsers that I have used and know will work for some flash content.

From what I know, Skyfire only helps with flash videos, not other flash content.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Due respect to the OP, but the subject of Flash is heavily discussed. We really don't need another thread on this topic, there is plenty of information available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts