What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash app

oatesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im looking for a decent flash app, can anyone recommend one. Is there anything through cydia.

Thanks

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. In the AppStore you can get puffin which is pretty good. If you want it for videos then try skyfire, works well.

Mattmilw

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried many and have settled on Photon Flash Web Browser. They all leave something to be desired, but I think this one performs the best. It has a bandwidth setting, which I set to 6 (highest). When I come across a video that won't play on my preferred browser, I copy/paste the URL to Photon, hit the lightening bolt icon, and I'm good to go.

OP
O

oatesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help I'll try all of them and select an app.

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've found that you have to have numerous web browsers to counter the problem of flash. I have SkyFire, which plays the majority of what I need. I also have cloudbrowse, which picks up the rest. My default browser is atomic, though, which doesn't play flash.

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
I use iSwifter I've tried the rest mentioned and it's the only one that worked on all the sites I needed to use. I use it a lot on project free tv to watch TV on my iPad or to play facebook games.

Most reactions