What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still no Flash Support??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was looking and their is still no flash support on the ipad??? this is a huge for me since I watch many things on the internet with flash, is their an alternative to this?

Also what are your best opinions on the best apps from cydia for your jailbroken ipad?? I saw a list I just need more personal opinions

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
J

Juanperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah im sorry is just that its really sad I hope there is an alternative to this via cydia for flash, dont want to admit it but probably will go asus transformer for flash support :(

anyways, thanks for the list :)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but any android tab doesn't have full flash. Sure you can watch a video, but it's not like you can go play flash game.

So, I personally would stick with iPad.

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping the JB would have a java virtual machine plug-in. Or one for Flash. Or Silverlight. No luck for a loaded browser, yet!

Don9307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Juanperez said:
So I was looking and their is still no flash support on the ipad??? this is a huge for me since I watch many things on the internet with flash, is their an alternative to this?

Also what are your best opinions on the best apps from cydia for your jailbroken ipad?? I saw a list I just need more personal opinions

I would just like to know why Apple doesn't allow flash video on its devices. There are tons of flash video out there we are missing. Anybody know the real reason?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Reaction score
Juanperez said:

I would just like to know why Apple doesn't allow flash video on its devices. There are tons of flash video out there we are missing. Anybody know the real reason?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Search is your friend.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

moree28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iswifter and puffin web browsers both have integrated flash support. Both are decent.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this has been a nice refresher. The iPad doesn't support flash, there are apps that feed flash from other web sites/servers, HTML5 is on the horizon and people can always install remote apps to view flash on their desktops.

Now that this is out of our systems for a while - this thread is closed (as it's one of a lot ... and it's adding nothing new to the discussion).

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts