What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIXED Black screen on homescreen!

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After messing with all my cydia tweaks trying to figure out what the heck I did wrong. Turns out it had nothing to do with the bosspaper app I installed, it was vwallpaer I forgot I had turned off a vwallpaper background, thought it was draining my battery to fast so I turned it off. I assumed my regular wallpaper would just take its place. Geez, dumb me! I spent 2 days trying to figure this out!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After messing with all my cydia tweaks trying to figure out what the heck I did wrong. Turns out it had nothing to do with the bosspaper app I installed, it was vwallpaer I forgot I had turned off a vwallpaper background, thought it was draining my battery to fast so I turned it off. I assumed my regular wallpaper would just take its place. Geez, dumb me! I spent 2 days trying to figure this out!

Alright, Gresh!

Good to hear you got it worked out!! Best wishes and enjoy your iPad!!

Most reactions

Latest posts