What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally! Nintendo to Launch an Official iOS Pokémon Game

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
pokemon_say_tap.JPG
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here it is, the news that every Nintendo and Pokémon fan has been waiting for, with the scoop on Kotaku today that Nintendo and Game Freak are about to release an official Pokémon game to the App Store. The game, called “Pokémon Say Tap? BWâ€, will be free to download, and available sometime this summer. and will have the distinction of being the first official Pokémon game to ever appear on non-Nintendo hardware. Gameplay revolves music timing with Pokémon cards, presumably something similar to Tap Tap Revenge, hence the name. This really is the dream news that all iOS-gaming Nintendo fans have been waiting for, heralding Nintendo’s move into the iOS gaming platform. Hopefully this means that an iOS Mario game is just around the corner, or even a Zelda freemium game to tie in with the release of the The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, this summer. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT]Here It Is, an *Official* Pokémon App, via Cult of Mac

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read this a while ago, I was surprised and hopeful, then disappointed when I realized it wasn't one of the classic pokemon games. Though I'm hoping one day they will bring it, and as far as other nintendo games go, Zelda ocarina of time DEFINITELY needs to be ported to the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts