What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finally got my ipad -- yeah! :)

JC-ins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey folks, i'm a new member here after a few days of lurking around reading what i could about the ipad. after a few days of research, i went ahead and decided to get me one of these things for business and casual browsing as well.

i have to say; it's difficult to find of these! every apple store in my area is sold out. i actually ordered one online last night from the apple store, but it wasnt scheduled to arrive until july 20. luckily i called best buy this morning and the store nearest my house had two ipads left in stock! i went right away because i knew just how fast these bad boys sell, and got my hands on the last one.

ended up buying a 32gb 3g ipad (i originally wanted just a 16gb wifi only) because that's the only one they have in stock, but i figured that since i was gonna be using this for business anyway i might as well invest the extra hundred bucks in case i find myself needing an internet connection when wifi is spotty.

anyway i've been playing around with this this bad boy the entire day and i am absolutely in love with it. just thought i'd post here now that i'm officially an ipad owner, yeah!

Most reactions

Latest posts